Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Update
So... a few things have happened in my life since I last blogged. The season changed for one! I moved into a new apartment. Oh... excuse me... apartment doesn't do it justice. I moved into a deluxe penthouse suite. My college roommate and good friend Meredith moved to Korea to teach English in the amazing, crazy country that is Korea . I finally got my regular voice back (it has been missing for the past 9 months). I went to CHINA! I saw my family! I went dumpster diving and got a ridiculously awesome couch which matched perfectly with my ridiculously awesome penthouse suite. I was thrown up on twice. My friend and college roommate Emily might come visit in late October, early November! I was asked to extend my contract for 2 months (I haven't made a decision yet). Realized I go to my favorite, little Korean restaurant entirely too much when the owner, who doesn't speak a lot of English, said "Oh Hi Krista!" I booked a trip to Australia in December! I got a new, super cute, super sweet co teacher, Dayna Teacher. I went to a Korean wedding (don't worry... it was my co-worker's, NOT mine). Attended Mud Fest (And yes... it is exactly what it sounds like... I paid money to roll around in mud... worth it). Started a soccer league for foreigners in Dongbaek. Every Sunday afternoon we get around 20 people all jazzed up to play a little football. My kids speak full and complete sentences to me (one of my favorites that almost made me pass out from joy... Teacher, a nurse needs a syringe to help the doctor who works in the hospital.) I mastered spelling my name in Korean. I went whitewater rafting and didn't die (I was a little concerned when I couldn't understand the directions our rafting guide was giving us... but I overcame.) Oh... and did I mentioned I moved to a new apartment... with a balcony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment