So.... I finally admitted I am in over my head.
Going to a foreign country where they speak a language I have personally only heard spoken 3 times in my life, where canine meat is considered a delicacy that is misunderstood in other parts of the world and going to this place knowing a grand total of 2 other people is an absolute drop in the hat in comparison to shoving ten pairs of shoes, 4 seasons of The Office and 5 jars of peanut butter into a packed to the brink suitcase! I mean COME ON!!! How are you suppose to fit an entire twelve months of your life into 2, fifty pound bags? I am drowning here!!
Here is my travel itinerary:
-Leave Minneapolis, MN at 1pm on Tuesday December 16th
-Fly to Tokyo, Japan (14hr flight) Reminder to self, pop 2 extra strength Tylenol PMs before take off
- 2hr lay-over in Tokyo
- Depart Tokyo at 6:15pm on Wednesday December 17th
-Fly to Seoul, South Korea (3 hr flight)
-Arrive in Seoul on Wednesday December 17th at 9:10pm
-Leave Minneapolis, MN at 1pm on Tuesday December 16th
-Fly to Tokyo, Japan (14hr flight) Reminder to self, pop 2 extra strength Tylenol PMs before take off
- 2hr lay-over in Tokyo
- Depart Tokyo at 6:15pm on Wednesday December 17th
-Fly to Seoul, South Korea (3 hr flight)
-Arrive in Seoul on Wednesday December 17th at 9:10pm
**Needless to say I will be a bit off my usual schedule!
Thank you to everyone who came to my going away party at Figlio's last Sunday. I am really blessed to have amazing friends and family. I already miss you all! Here are a few pics I snapped at the party!




No comments:
Post a Comment